Terms and Conditions
The term 'Superb Matrimony' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website Superb Matrimony Limited. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By agreeing to our terms & conditions upon registration and through continued use of www.superbmatrimony.com, you are agreeing to let us contact you via your given email address with offers and information concerning third party products or services based on the information collected upon registration. You reserve the right to unsubscribe from email offers and newsletter at any time.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and code. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Offensive content will not be accepted, if found, we will remove the site and an administration fee may be charged if content is deemed to be unacceptable.
We reserve the right to cease services and remove any and all websites being hosted on our servers at any time, without prior notice or compensation of any kind.
Our websites are a free service and we will endeavour to ensure all systems are working at all times, but will not provide notice or compensation if any systems fail and "downtime" is experienced. We will not provide compensation for any loss of information, RSVPs or meal options as a result of updates or changes to website format that result in unexpected failure of the websites being hosted through us. We recommend and request that you keep back up copies of all RSVPs, meal options and images that are collected through www.superbmatrimony.com in case of loss or unexpected failure of the site. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE REGISTRATION
- • These terms and conditions are applicable for Paid and Free Services
- • By visiting and/or registering on superbmatrimony (http:// superbmatrimony.com), you explicitly understand and agree that you have gone through the Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
- • This agreement may be modified by the superbmatrimony, in its own sole discretion; your continued use of the service indicates your acceptance of modified terms of service at any time
- • This agreement sets out the legally binding terms for your membership.
Registration and Membership
This website is for facilitating lawful marriages between persons capable of entering into legal and binding contract of marriage as per the canon Law and the civil laws applicable to them. By registering you confirm that you are:
- • A woman of 18 years of above, or a man of 21 years or above
- • Legally competent to enter into valid contract of marriage, as per civil laws • This service is meant primarily for all Indians worldwide; but all people from worldwide are welcome to join. The superbmatrimony reserves the right to terminate forthwith your use and/or registration with the website, without refund of any fees paid, if, at any time, you are found to not eligible to use this service or that you have made any misrepresentation about your eligibility. superbmatrimony reserves the right to refuse the Service to any user.
- • Registration is not required to use the Service; you need to register to become a member.
- • If you choose to register for the Service, you must complete the registration screen provided by superbmatrimony, providing, accurate information about you as required by the class of service; and it is your responsibility to keep your data current, complete and accurate.
- • You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your member/user name and password, and all uses of your account -- whether or not you've authorized such use; You agree to notify superbmatrimony immediately of any unauthorized use of your account.
- • Fees once paid will not be refunded if a member chooses to terminate the membership or superbmatrimony decides to terminate his membership for valid reasons stated.
- • Membership and rights of admission is reserved solely for eligible persons, who register.
- • You become a member by registering your profile through free or remitting fees, at www. superbmatrimony.com.
- • Membership, however, is not automatic. You become a member upon due acceptance of the Profile/Payment by www.superbmatrimony.com, after due verification. All profiles, Free or Paid will be activated only after the confirmation of the submitted details by their Parents / Reference person/ Candidate himself through the given telephone numbers.
- • All paid registrations are valid for 365 days, whichever comes first. Re-registration is allowed for a fee before expiration or will be treated as new registration.
- • For the convenience of all our users www.superbmatrimony.com has 2 different types of membership schemes, each with its own benefits.
- • Any eligible person can register free for a basic membership.
- • Being a free member your profile will be listed in Superb Matrimony
- • Premium membership is available for one year
- • A Premium Member receives access to all services provided by superbmatrimony. They get access to complete profiles, contact details and be able to express interest.
- • Privity of Membership: Your Membership is only for your personal use. You are not authorized to assign or transfer your account to any other person or entity.
- • Length of Membership: You continue to be a member of www. superbmatrimony.com till superbmatrimony discharges its obligations to you by rendering its services to you; or superbmatrimony or yourself terminate the membership arrangement.
- • All Profiles will be deleted immediately after the confirmation of their marriage through Their Parents / family circle / reference persons etc.